Pan Appalachian Defender

Thursday, October 05, 2006

a note from the editor

Hey below are the articles about to be printed in the Pan Appalachian Defender. They are in order but are completely without pics right now, and no page numbers--or footnotes.

But this is the text in order. If you spot any typos/edits/etc please enter them in the comment field beneath every article. I will check daily for comments till we goto print. I may try to upload some pics--but all the PAD pics are so hi res blogger spits them out.

ftm

Chris.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger Elvis Drinkmo said...

Keep working with it.

When we started our blog a year ago, I didn't even know what the word "blog" meant. Since then, I figured out a whole bunch of things by trial and error.

If there's anyway I can help out, please let me know.

From one Appalachian to another, peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home